$1000 Store Credit & Get a Free Swag Bag (worth $25) when you Submit your video with an iROCKER or BLACKFIN Board!
- iROCKERSUP.com will select one video in every 45 days and provide a $1000 Store credit to the owner of the video.
- Store credit can be used with any product purchased on iROCKERSUP.com.
- How to Enter: The Sweepstakes must be entered by submitting a video using the online form provided on the "Add Video" tab and iROCKER or BLACKFIN Board must be visible on the video. The entry must fulfill all sweepstakes requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize.
- The Team at iROCKER is giving no direction on what your video should contain. The video can be but not limited to a video review, your stand-up paddling adventure, an unboxing video, your excitement to see the delivery of your paddle board on your doorstep, etc, get creative.
Terms & Conditions
- Rights Granted by you: By entering this contest you understand that Rocker LLC, anyone acting on behalf of Rocker LLC, or its respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the World, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner's name, Videos, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the Sweepstakes, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation.
- Terms: Rocker LLC reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes should (in its sole discretion) a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In such case, Rocker LLC may select the recipients from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Rocker LLC. Rocker LLC reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or website or violates these Terms & Conditions.
- Rocker LLC has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Sweepstakes, to void entries for any reason, including, but not limited to; multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by sweepstakes rules; or the use of bots, macros or scripts or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Rocker LLC reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- By entering the Sweepstakes you agree to receive email newsletters periodically from Rocker LLC. You can opt-out of receiving this communication at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the newsletter.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering you agree to release and hold harmless Rocker LLC and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant's participation in the sweepstakes and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF United States AND Delaware, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Delaware having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys' fees, other than participant's actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Sweepstakes is Rocker LLC, 16192 Coastal Highway, Lewes, Delaware, United States;
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Pinterest, LinkedIn or Google. You understand that you are providing your information to the owner of this sweepstakes and not to Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Pinterest, LinkedIn or Google.