Generally the pressure gauge will start to register a pressure reading after the board reaches 7 PSI’s which is about 100-120 pumps. The board should take about 160-180 pumps to achieve 15 PSI. To start pumping make sure the high capacity screw is in place on the pump. At approximately 100 pumps the handle will become more difficult to lift up, at this point remove the high capacity screw on the pump and continue pumping until 15 PSI is registering on the gauge.
- IROCKER SAYS HAVE SOME FUN IN THE SUN BUT A HEALTHY CAUTION IS ALWAYS A SMART MOVE February 6, 2018
- STAND UP PADDLE BOARDING /ISUP. WHY THE “I”, WE ARE INFLATABLE January 22, 2018
- Your iRocker SUP Important Tips for Storing Your Board this Winter January 5, 2018
- Inflatable SUP for Christmas? The Outdoors Lover Will Love You for this Gift. December 13, 2017
- Your Kids & You SUPing, Family Fun. iRocker 2017: Safety Tips September 8, 2017