Generally the pressure gauge will start to register a pressure reading after the board reaches 7 PSI’s which is about 100-120 pumps. The board should take about 160-180 pumps to achieve 15 PSI. To start pumping make sure the high capacity screw is in place on the pump. At approximately 100 pumps the handle will become more difficult to lift up, at this point remove the high capacity screw on the pump and continue pumping until 15 PSI is registering on the gauge.
- OUR INFLATALBE STAND UP PADDLE BOARDS CAN GO WHERE EVER YOU GO THIS SUMMER! May 22, 2017
- IROCKER YOGA? YOU WILL BE AMAZED WHAT YOU CAN DO ON AN IROCKER INFLATABLE SUP May 2, 2017
- Use Your iSUP to do Six Killer Exercises to Burn Calories April 13, 2017
- iSUP on Spring Break? We have the Best Spots to Take Your Board, Travel iRocker Style March 27, 2017
- Best Gear for Cold Weather Stand Up Paddle Boarding October 26, 2016