Start by making sure the valve area is dry so that water does not get inside the board. Press down and hold the red valve button for 2 seconds under the valve cap the air will rush out loudly for a few seconds so be prepared! Allow the air to escape for a minute or two then start rolling the board from the nose. Wrap the nose and then grab the board by the rails and continue to wrap until it is completely wrapped up and use the strap to keep board wrapped up tightly.
- OUR INFLATALBE STAND UP PADDLE BOARDS CAN GO WHERE EVER YOU GO THIS SUMMER! May 22, 2017
- IROCKER YOGA? YOU WILL BE AMAZED WHAT YOU CAN DO ON AN IROCKER INFLATABLE SUP May 2, 2017
- Use Your iSUP to do Six Killer Exercises to Burn Calories April 13, 2017
- iSUP on Spring Break? We have the Best Spots to Take Your Board, Travel iRocker Style March 27, 2017
- Best Gear for Cold Weather Stand Up Paddle Boarding October 26, 2016