Start by making sure the valve area is dry so that water does not get inside the board. Press down and hold the red valve button for 2 seconds under the valve cap the air will rush out loudly for a few seconds so be prepared! Allow the air to escape for a minute or two then start rolling the board from the nose. Wrap the nose and then grab the board by the rails and continue to wrap until it is completely wrapped up and use the strap to keep board wrapped up tightly.
- IROCKER SAYS HAVE SOME FUN IN THE SUN BUT A HEALTHY CAUTION IS ALWAYS A SMART MOVE February 6, 2018
- STAND UP PADDLE BOARDING /ISUP. WHY THE “I”, WE ARE INFLATABLE January 22, 2018
- Your iRocker SUP Important Tips for Storing Your Board this Winter January 5, 2018
- Inflatable SUP for Christmas? The Outdoors Lover Will Love You for this Gift. December 13, 2017
- Your Kids & You SUPing, Family Fun. iRocker 2017: Safety Tips September 8, 2017