Absolutely, we keep our displays and demos inflated for several months at a time and they seem to never lose any air. If you choose to leave the board in direct sunlight for an extended period of time it is recommended that you deflate the board to prevent over expansion as this is not covered under the warranty.
- IROCKER SAYS HAVE SOME FUN IN THE SUN BUT A HEALTHY CAUTION IS ALWAYS A SMART MOVE February 6, 2018
- STAND UP PADDLE BOARDING /ISUP. WHY THE “I”, WE ARE INFLATABLE January 22, 2018
- Your iRocker SUP Important Tips for Storing Your Board this Winter January 5, 2018
- Inflatable SUP for Christmas? The Outdoors Lover Will Love You for this Gift. December 13, 2017
- Your Kids & You SUPing, Family Fun. iRocker 2017: Safety Tips September 8, 2017